Here's the photo from about 10 years ago of Malcolm & Madeleine that I tried to recreate with C&C below. We're very happy they weren't all this age at the same time!
Ok, both the new pic and the old one are way cute! We can't get ours to lay sweetly side by side like that. They will try to kill each other, or accidentally bonk heads.
The Jeff Grandon Fan Club has been around since I was about 10 or 11 when I spent a month one summer with my cousins, three boys close to my age. There was only one of me to go around — what else could I do to share myself equally but issue membership cards and certificates?
Nowadays I post here to show and tell what's going on with me. Thanks for being a fan.
2 comments:
Talk about sweet kids! That's such a fun picture and of C&C too.
Julie
Ok, both the new pic and the old one are way cute! We can't get ours to lay sweetly side by side like that. They will try to kill each other, or accidentally bonk heads.
Post a Comment