Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day






Today was the annual church Memorial Day picnic at River Road park. A hot and sweaty time was had by all as you can see at the top. Next year we'll take our picture before the playground and ultimate frisbee game.

3 comments:

JeMM said...

Super blogger! Pics up the day of the event - I am so impressed!
Love the last pic of Mom & babe.

The Andrew Family said...

I love all the pictures but my favorite is Claire in the tunnel. Besides being the second most beautiful baby on the planet, the colors are breath taking. Or maybe it's just my favorite because she's sitting on my lap while we look and I get to kiss her fabulous cheeks!

Natalie said...

What great photos of your family... Looks like a great day! We would have loved to see your family at the picnic, but we were making use of a new tent over the weekend.