Saturday, August 30, 2008

Best of Worldwide Photo Walk

Sunset at The Egg, a performing arts center at the Empire State Plaza.

Shadowy scaffolding at the New York State Capitol.

Architectural detail of a tower at the New York State Capitol.

Here's a shot inside the control room of the flying saucer that picked me up later that day. Actually, it's inside the men's room at the restaurant we went to afterwards — I couldn't enter it into the Photo Walk "Best Shot of the Day" contest because I took it after the actual Photo Walk was over. Technically, it's a mess, but I love the colors and reflections. It's a favorite of mine from the day.


The rest of my photos are on my Flickr stream; you can also see the photos submitted by the entire Albany Photo Walk group; and here's a compilation of the first place photos from every city that participated.

No comments: