Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

In honor of Black Friday, the biggest shopping day of the year, I post this picture of a guy I met at the Worldwide Photo Walk a couple of months ago. Let's analyze: both a D300 and D200 around his neck, 2 expensive lenses, 2 memory card holders, mongo tripod on strap peeking out behind his left hand, plus the giant backpack you can't see with additional lenses, a second small tripod, and other gadgets galore. There's maybe 7 or 8 grand hanging from him. Walking around downtown Albany at dusk.

To my wife I reiterate I'm not as bad about this camera stuff as you think. Be watching for my Christmas list. Happy shopping, everyone.

1 comment:

The Andrew Family said...

Joanie may agree you're not as bad as this man but you may want to note he's not wearing a wedding ring...