I found a cool online app called Wordle that generates a "word cloud" based on the 150 most frequently used words in the text you submit. The larger the word appears, the more commonly it appears in your writing. I input a text file with four years of blog entries from the Grandon Fan Club, and this is what it spit out.
So evidently the Grandon Fan Club's author is fixated on "got, get, one, time, see, around, week, and camera." As in —
"I've got to get around to see if I have time to get that one new camera next week."Kind of reminds me of playing Apples To Apples, when at the end of the game everybody uses the green cards they won to describe themselves.
5 comments:
Hummmmmm.....where's Joanie?
It's mutually understood that I'm not allowed to talk about her. Slipping into the woodwork is part of the Canadian consciousness.
You're both blind. It's in there.
Oh, sorry. I found it and it really was fairly large...guess he does talk about you...occasionally.
More than I talk about tiny Madeleine
Post a Comment