Monday, April 09, 2012

Easter 2012

I still can't decide which I like better, the picture of Claire's chocolatey hands, or her take on the daughter of Herodias asking for John the Baptist's head in a charger.

This year the Easter bunny relied on his camouflage skills to hide plastic jellybean-filled eggs around the house: we finally found a green egg in the middle of a pile of green Legos, and the last yellow egg was nestled in the fork of my yellow mountain bike. That is one sneaky bunny.

I just realized every picture here is about food, and Claire's ears perked up when one of the speakers at church said the word "Peeps" twice in his talk. But our Easter wasn't completely shallow. After church I took the little kids to Cemetery Hill in Glenville and we walked around the tombstones and talked about how all these people would wake up someday.

No comments: