Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Santa Test



How do you prove Santa Claus is real? Carter and Claire came up with the solution:
Give Santa a written test with challenging questions only he can answer. Add in some math problems to challenge his skills on his busiest night.
I don't know why Santa and I bothered with the hundreds of dollars of presents. When C+C were finally allowed to come into the living room for Christmas morning, their foremost interest was in Santa's responses on The Test, and the cookie and carrot crumbs on the porch from the snack we left.

They must have spent 10 minutes carefully analyzing every response on their test papers. Then they traded papers to read more. Claire was tickled Santa used the "math help box" to show his work on the addition problem.

Their smiles about this magical part of Christmas were fantastic. I'm so glad for the believers in my family.




No comments: