I've been wanting to capture lightning on camera for a while now, and I finally got it! Maybe it's not the best idea to stand outside with a big metal tripod when the skies are doing this, but the flashes were pretty far away. It's not the most scenic shot — this was taken standing in front of a big hotel construction site in Baltimore — mainly I wanted to see if I could do it.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Nuts & Bolts
I've been wanting to capture lightning on camera for a while now, and I finally got it! Maybe it's not the best idea to stand outside with a big metal tripod when the skies are doing this, but the flashes were pretty far away. It's not the most scenic shot — this was taken standing in front of a big hotel construction site in Baltimore — mainly I wanted to see if I could do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
this picture is awesome!
Post a Comment