Thursday, March 26, 2009

Temptation Wears Black

This week I'm in Boston at Photoshop World, learning about the latest software and techniques from Adobe. It's only half over but my brain's already full. I present training in this software for work nationally, so this week here is perfect for me on many levels.

When I first came to Photoshop World, I was surprised that every other person walking through had a nice digital SLR camera hanging off their shoulder. But then it made sense — Photoshop starts with a photo. So there are a few classes and vendors here that cater to the photography crowd. Which is dangerous for me. In between classes on the Expo floor I looked through just about every Nikon lens they currently sell, including a 500mm bazooka that goes for $8,000. This is the closest I'll ever get to one of these beasts, so I had the foresight to preserve the fleeting moment. Do I look good in black or what?

No comments: